Friday, June 1

Allison's Card

Here is a card I made for my friend Allison. I started off racking my brain for a few days on what I would like to create for my mom's birthday, during this process I was visually taken by my blue textured craft paper paired with the yellow metallic craft paper. I knew it wouldn't do for a birthday combination, I was looking for something a bit more feminine in the color palette. So I started playing with my hole punch and multi-colored card stock, attempting to create some images with the small circles. I then thought it would be fun to make a circle with lots of small circles. When I created a mock up of one circle with purple, I decided I should use a gradient of purple pieces. Oh and of course I began thinking of a certain someone when circles started forming on my paper, this is due to the fact that Allison enjoys creating abstract geometric art. I knew she would appreciate getting a little gift in the mail, and what's better than finding a little love in your mailbox at the end of a long day? 





No comments:

Post a Comment