Thursday, June 28

An earnest devotion - the close-ups

Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog on this lovely day :). Thursday is a good day for me, I have the day off so that means catching up on work I've been thinking about all week. Now that the benefit show has come and gone in the blink of an eye, I will be delving back into my fine art & crafts. I took a few days off for some quality R&R, but on Monday It was back to work. This morning I hung my unsold pieces from the show over the dining room table & they look great. I have reconfigured the layout since a few pieces are absent. I am pleasantly surprised by how nicely they hang and visually speak to each other. So here are some photos of the work hung at the show, at home & some individual shots so you can see the details :). Have a great day, thanks for stopping by!

Hanging in the gallery
Top Left

Top Middle

Top Right
Middle Left

Center

Middle Right
Bottom Left
Bottom Middle

Bottom Right
Hanging at home
over the table :)

No comments:

Post a Comment